Lead Generation Secrets To Turn Your Website/Blog Visitors Into Leads Reviewed by Momizat on . Lead generation has generated a lot of buzz lately in the online world; the fact of the matter is that without converting our website/blog visitors into leads, Lead generation has generated a lot of buzz lately in the online world; the fact of the matter is that without converting our website/blog visitors into leads, Rating: 0
You Are Here: Home » Business » Lead Generation Secrets To Turn Your Website/Blog Visitors Into Leads

Lead Generation Secrets To Turn Your Website/Blog Visitors Into Leads

lead generationLead generation has generated a lot of buzz lately in the online world; the fact of the matter is that without converting our website/blog visitors into leads, all of our content, copywriting and more efforts might as well been just for play.

We need to start thinking how is it that we’re going to convince people to give us their name and email and turn our blog into a lead generation machine so we can start providing them with high value and goodwill and then market our products to them (or someone else’s products if it is your case).

If you haven’t created your money making blog, you better go ahead and do it right now because without a blog it will cost you more time to achieve your trust and authority online, don’t worry if you don’t know how, I spent one hour making a FULL TUTORIAL so you know exactly how to set up your money making blog, just CLICK HERE.

The point of a blog, like I just mentioned is to gain trust and authority online to ultimately master lead generation, but how do you convince people to give you their name and email? Lead conversions is not just a term you should take lightly, so every effort you do should be focused on that task of converting your prospects into leads online.

The way you convince them is nothing more but to be that authority and trustful person online, once your readers see you really know what you’re talking about and that you’re really helping them achieve a certain result, then all you will need to do is to point them in the right direction.

Lead generation is so exciting because once you see those leads flooding into your email auto responder you start feeling so good knowing you’re doing something right for your people, this stopped being about self a long time ago.

Lead Generation Techniques:

  • One of the many lead generation techniques is to create what it’s called Lead Magnet in the internet marketing industry and that is to provide something of high value that will provide a desired result for your readers, it could be a free report, video training, coaching, free skype coaching call, whatever you can think of you can use as a lead generation magnet.
  • Create a compelling headline for your Lead Generation Magnet.
  • Use a pop up software to show your Lead Generation Magnet to every visitor of your website/blog and make sure it gets your prospect attention.
  • Set up your online Lead Generation sidebar.
  • Set up a Lead Generation field inside every post of your website/blog.
  • Build a Lead Generator Squeeze Page with your offer.

Watch to the left of my own blog, you’ll see my Lead Generation sidebar where I ask for my readers name and email, you’ll see my compelling headline and the offer itself, and if this is the first time you’ve on my blog then you might have received the popup popping just in front of your eyes, all those methods are techniques that you can use right now in order to turn your website/blog into a lead generation machine.

As I mentioned, your blog helps you build authority and trust online, but when you pay for traffic, you might want to send 90% of your offers pointing directly to a squeeze page, the squeeze page is nothing more than a page showing no distractions, it displays only your offer and the fields to write your name and email, the other 10% you can send to your website/blog to start gaining more trust and authority.

Hopefully by now you know how to convert your website into a lead generation machine.

Please help me by sharing the lead generation knowledge to your friends on your facebook, twitter, google+ or whatever social media you use, I would really appreciate it!

Want To Convert More Visitors Into Leads?
5 Step Recipe To 6 Figures Cheat Sheet & Video Walkthrough
This proven FREE 5 Step System will help you get the most out of your traffic and transform as many people visiting your page into PAYING customers as possible.

About The Author

Number of Entries : 33

Leave a Comment

© from 2011. Allan Gómez. Helping you achieve your financial goals to achieve more Time, Money & FREEDOM.

Scroll to top